I'm Tamera Goldsmith, a portrait and wedding photographer based in Colorado Springs and serving the Front Range: the Springs, Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Pueblo and the world. I specialize in wedding photojournalism and creative lifestyle portraiture, including maternity, babies, children, families and high school senior portraits. Thanks for visiting!



Sunday, April 03, 2011

Bid on one of my photos!

Did you know that I have a daily photo blog? It's called Colorado Springs Daily Photo, and it's where I share photos of and musings about my city. I've donated the above image from CS Daily Photo to a silent auction to help a local family adopt a 6 year-old Ethiopian child! The image will be archivally printed at 8x12" and signed by yours truly. You can bid on it and many other cool items here: http://pureeaway.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Andrew Etchen said...

I really like the different subjects in this photo, great shot...Please feel free to check out my newly created Blog and follow me as well so that we can exchange feedback :)