I'm Tamera Goldsmith, a portrait and wedding photographer based in Colorado Springs and serving the Front Range: the Springs, Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Pueblo and the world. I specialize in wedding photojournalism and creative lifestyle portraiture, including maternity, babies, children, families and high school senior portraits. Thanks for visiting!



Wednesday, January 05, 2011

My favorite images of 2010

Here are my favorite images of 2010! I spent the last couple of days going through all the portraits and weddings I did last year, and came up with over 100 images that I consider my favorites. It was really fun to compile this, but even more fun to take all these pictures over the last 12 months. Enjoy the video (it may take a minute to load, please be patient)! To all my lovely clients, thank you for a wonderful 2010, and here's to an even better 2011!

1 comment:

Jamee said...

Incredible photos!