I'm Tamera Goldsmith, a portrait and wedding photographer based in Colorado Springs and serving the Front Range: the Springs, Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Pueblo and the world. I specialize in wedding photojournalism and creative lifestyle portraiture, including maternity, babies, children, families and high school senior portraits. Thanks for visiting!



Sunday, April 25, 2010

A good cause


Not Click Photography related at all, but I wanted to give everyone the heads up on this raffle designed to help this cute little guy, Liam, get an accessible bathroom. Your donation automatically enters your name into a drawing, and many talented artists are donating their work as prizes. For more information, click HERE.


2 comments:

Erin said...

Hi Tamara,
Terrific photographs! Glad you're following your passion.
Erin

Tamera said...

Thank you Erin! I love my job! :o) Tamera