I'm Tamera Goldsmith, a portrait and wedding photographer based in Colorado Springs and serving the Front Range: the Springs, Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Pueblo and the world. I specialize in wedding photojournalism and creative lifestyle portraiture, including maternity, babies, children, families and high school senior portraits. Thanks for visiting!



Sunday, November 08, 2009

Jennifer's model portfolio shoot


You may remember Jennifer from this shoot I did with her in August. Well, her revived modeling career is steaming right along! After quickly signing with two agencies (they snatched her right up!), she came to me for a more extensive portfolio shoot.
Here are a few faves from our shoot a couple of weekends ago.

Did I mention Jennifer's a yoga instructor? She's really good! She did a few asanas for the camera in Monument Valley Park. This is late afternoon sunshine mixed with off-camera flash.



Her agent asked for some smiling shots. What a great smile!



This one is my fave. Wow she's beautiful!

No comments: