I'm Tamera Goldsmith, a portrait and wedding photographer based in Colorado Springs and serving the Front Range: the Springs, Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Pueblo and the world. I specialize in wedding photojournalism and creative lifestyle portraiture, including maternity, babies, children, families and high school senior portraits. Thanks for visiting!



Sunday, October 25, 2009

Welcome baby Leo!


This is Leo, who was six weeks old when we did these portraits a couple of weekends ago. Isn't he adorable? His parents, Jennifer and Simone, are having me chronicle Leo's first year in a series of four photo shoots (you can see their maternity portraits here). If you're interested in a Baby's First Year package, contact me at (719) 321-7990.

Congratulations Jen and Simo! Leo, I can't wait for our next photo shoot!

Yes, he peed on the bed. But it was worth it to get this cute photo.




I love this picture. He's so cute!



I just love how he's looking at his mommy in this image.



The whole crew. A little tired, but extremely happy!

No comments: