I'm Tamera Goldsmith, a portrait and wedding photographer based in Colorado Springs and serving the Front Range: the Springs, Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Pueblo and the world. I specialize in wedding photojournalism and creative lifestyle portraiture, including maternity, babies, children, families and high school senior portraits. Thanks for visiting!



Friday, August 07, 2009

Leslie & Brian

[ Denver wedding photographer ]

On July 25th I had the pleasure of second shooting Leslie and Brian's Denver Art Museum wedding with my good friend Charlotte Geary. What a stylish couple! All the portraits took place on the rooftop of a luxury highrise with a spectacular view of downtown Denver. Leslie was extremely chic, and so was their color palette: apple green and chocolate brown. The entire event was a stylish tour de force. I have always loved the Denver Art Museum, since my days as an art student back in college. What a treat to shoot such a fabulous wedding there!




The bridal bouquet was gorgeous!



Leslie was such a glamorpuss -- the camera loved her.





Leslie's grandparents. I think they're cute!



The ceremony took place under a willow arch adorned with orchids and crystals.



The light in that room was spectacular!






1 comment:

Leslie said...

Tamera, Thank you so much for being the second shooter at our wedding, you did a beautiful job. I love the pictures you posted here on your blog.