I'm Tamera Goldsmith, a portrait and wedding photographer based in Colorado Springs and serving the Front Range: the Springs, Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Pueblo and the world. I specialize in wedding photojournalism and creative lifestyle portraiture, including maternity, babies, children, families and high school senior portraits. Thanks for visiting!



Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A bridal extravaganza!


I had a booth at the Bridal Extravaganza show at the Cheyenne Mountain Conference Resort last Sunday, sponsored by RSVP Weddings. I rarely do bridal shows but I really enjoyed this one. I met a lot of great people and it was fun chatting with so many different brides about their weddings -- everyone was so excited! It was super busy but I did manage to get a few snapshots of my surroundings even though I forgot to take a picture of my own booth (can you believe that?!? d'oh!), and there was a bridal fashion show at the end of the day that I covered for Naida of RSVP Weddings. Below are a few snaps from the day...


I love the idea of a green wedding, and by that I mean the environmental friendliness of it, not the color! The tabletop design and place settings above are by Cheyenne Mountain Conference Resort (one of my favorite venues) and the floral design is by Lori at Skyway Creations.


How tragic! I forgot to take a photo of my own booth! I did get this shot of my coffee table though, with a couple of sample albums on it.


This fabulous bouquet is by Rhonda Nichols, one of the best floral designers in the region. I highly recommend her!


The fashion show featured gowns from Danelle's Bridal and Bridal Elegance, both locally owned boutiques.


I just love the way the way the hair and makeup are styled on this model. Chic! The hair and makeup for all the models was done by Chana and her crew at Exhale Day Spa and Salon.


During the middle of the fashion show, professional dancers came out to show their stuff. I am always so impressed when my couples can dance like this!




No comments: