I'm Tamera Goldsmith, a portrait and wedding photographer based in Colorado Springs and serving the Front Range: the Springs, Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Pueblo and the world. I specialize in wedding photojournalism and creative lifestyle portraiture, including maternity, babies, children, families and high school senior portraits. Thanks for visiting!



Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Best thank you card ever!


I've been so busy with Christmas orders that I haven't had time to blog at all! Sorry readers, I've been doing some nice photo shoots but have had no opportunity to share them here. That will all change in a few days' time when the Christmas rush subsides.

Until then, I wanted to share with you this "thank you" that I received today from one of my favorite clients, Sami, who's ten years old. Sami, you made my whole day! I think I'll put this on my refrigerator!

Happy holidays everyone! Tamera

3 comments:

The Shoup Family said...

That is so sweet :)

Anonymous said...

Yay! Thank you soooooooooo much for posting that on your blog! XOXOX -Sami

Tamera said...

Sami you are such a sweetie pie! Merry Christmas to you! I hope Santa spoils you rotten.