I'm Tamera Goldsmith, a portrait and wedding photographer based in Colorado Springs and serving the Front Range: the Springs, Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Pueblo and the world. I specialize in wedding photojournalism and creative lifestyle portraiture, including maternity, babies, children, families and high school senior portraits. Thanks for visiting!



Thursday, November 13, 2008

Ashley says "I don't!"


Ashley says I don't because she's not a real bride! She's actually a high school senior that was nice enough to do a little modeling for me. I met her when she tagged along on her boyfriend's senior portrait shoot a few weeks earlier. I thought she was very striking so I kept her in mind for potential future modeling opportunities. When I needed a model for a senior portrait ad, Ashley was the first person I thought of. Meanwhile, a couple of my photographer friends needed a "bride" for a photo shoot at popular local wedding venue, Shove Chapel, so we killed two birds with one stone: on the same day, Ashley posed for senior portraits and bridals. She was a great model and a good sport too (especially when one of her school acquaintances randomly showed up at Shove Chapel and spied Ashley all dolled up like a bride - imagine the gossip at school the next day!).

It was a lot of work and a lot of fun, and we got some great images. Ashley, thanks for your time and energy. You're a gorgeous girl!



Here are some of the senior portraits we did



And here are some of the bridals






No comments: