I'm Tamera Goldsmith, a portrait and wedding photographer based in Colorado Springs and serving the Front Range: the Springs, Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Pueblo and the world. I specialize in wedding photojournalism and creative lifestyle portraiture, including maternity, babies, children, families and high school senior portraits. Thanks for visiting!



Saturday, November 08, 2008

The A family!



This is the beautiful family of my good friends Angela and George. I've known Ang since I was about 16 or 17 years old -- I was still in high school but she was already graduated and out in the world, with a cool job at a music store and a car and all that grown up stuff. I remember thinking she was soooooooo old! ;o) But now I don't think that so much! Angela and George were married over 20 years ago, it's amazing to me that the time has flown by so quickly. They have two beautiful daughters, Samantha and Ellery. Angela told me they haven't had any family portraits done since the girls were little, so this was a big deal! We shot these pictures in Monument Valley Park a couple of weeks ago. It was fun! Nice looking family eh?



Ah yes, the official "Olan Mills" pose. I like the fall colors! So much better than Olan Mills.

Ellery and Samantha came up with this pose on their own. You may recognize Samantha from her senior portrait session here.

I am going to give a matted print of this image to Ang as a gift. Shhhhhh!

I just love how Ellery drew hearts and flowers on her foot.



A ha! Finally I got a good picture of Angela and George after all these years!

No comments: