I'm Tamera Goldsmith, a portrait and wedding photographer based in Colorado Springs and serving the Front Range: the Springs, Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Pueblo and the world. I specialize in wedding photojournalism and creative lifestyle portraiture, including maternity, babies, children, families and high school senior portraits. Thanks for visiting!



Saturday, October 25, 2008

Welcome Mia!


Here's something that's sure to put a smile on your face! Last weekend I had the pleasure of photographing brand new baby Mia on her 11th day in this world. What a darling baby! Mia's parents, Elizabeth and Dan, are some of my favorite clients (see their maternity portraits here). They have signed up for my Baby's First Year program, which means I'll get to photograph Mia two more times in the coming year. I can't wait!


Here is Mia's birth announcement (above is the front of it and below is the inside), custom-designed by yours truly. Look at her cute little toes!


And here are a few pics of her sweet little face. What a cutie! I can't wait to do more!


No comments: