I'm Tamera Goldsmith, a portrait and wedding photographer based in Colorado Springs and serving the Front Range: the Springs, Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Pueblo and the world. I specialize in wedding photojournalism and creative lifestyle portraiture, including maternity, babies, children, families and high school senior portraits. Thanks for visiting!



Monday, October 27, 2008

The W family


This my BFF Jenn's family! There are ten of them and they're sort of scattered around the state a bit, so they don't all get together at Mom and Dad's more than once a year or so. Every now and then I take a nice casual portrait of the whole gang as the opportunity arises; I took these pictures last month. Jenn and I have been friends since about 1988 so I kind of feel like an honorary family member by now! It's so nice to hang out with the W's, they always make me feel so loved. Thanks for dinner guys. I hope you enjoy this year's portraits!


The whole family: front row -- Sami, Paula, Doug, Brent, Nicholas and Ashley; back row -- Jenn, Paulene, Brian and Renee

Doug and Paulene have this great tree on their property -- if you look closely you can see a face in that big knot.


The adult kids: Brent, Jenn, Paula and Brian


My BFF Jenn. Yes guys, she's single. And TALL.


Her brother Brian. Yes girls, he's single. And TALL.


Brent and his family: wife Renee and kids Nicholas and Ashley. This will make a nice Christmas card, don't you think?


Paula and her Sami

1 comment:

Jennerator said...

Wonderful photos, Tamera! Thanks again for driving out and staying for dinner. It's always great to see you! love, Jenn