I'm Tamera Goldsmith, a portrait and wedding photographer based in Colorado Springs and serving the Front Range: the Springs, Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Pueblo and the world. I specialize in wedding photojournalism and creative lifestyle portraiture, including maternity, babies, children, families and high school senior portraits. Thanks for visiting!



Saturday, October 04, 2008

Something funny

This has nothing to do with photography! I just wanted to post this clip here. If you don't find it hilarious, you're probably dead. Even if you're not a Frazier fan you'll laugh your butt off. Frazier is speaking at his son's Bar Mitzvah and thinks he's speaking Hebrew, having been coached by a disgruntled workmate. He doesn't realize he's speaking another language entirely. No matter how many times I see this, I still crack up every time.

2 comments:

Squawk Box said...

That was hilarious!

Charlotte Geary said...

oh my god, that was AWESOME.