I'm Tamera Goldsmith, a portrait and wedding photographer based in Colorado Springs and serving the Front Range: the Springs, Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Pueblo and the world. I specialize in wedding photojournalism and creative lifestyle portraiture, including maternity, babies, children, families and high school senior portraits. Thanks for visiting!



Monday, October 06, 2008

The M family


Not counting the nanny, there were 16 beautiful family members in this group! It was quite a job, but spending an afternoon with the M family was really fun. We had three generations there to celebrate Grandpa's birthday, including seven gorgeous kids. What a houseful! We shot these at the grandparents' home in Black Forest, under dramatic skies and beautiful Indian summer late afternoon light. Here are a handful of my faves from our day. Nice looking group eh?











2 comments:

DJ said...

I loved the myfamily_09 picture. It would a picture that I want of my wife and I!!!!!!!! Great pictures!!!!!!!

DJ

Charlotte Geary said...

What a gorgeous family! The setting is perfect, and I love the general mood of the photos.