I'm Tamera Goldsmith, a portrait and wedding photographer based in Colorado Springs and serving the Front Range: the Springs, Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Pueblo and the world. I specialize in wedding photojournalism and creative lifestyle portraiture, including maternity, babies, children, families and high school senior portraits. Thanks for visiting!



Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Mitch's senior portraits



This is my cousin Mitch! Well, he's my cousin a few times removed. Let me see if I can get this straight... Mitch's dad's mom is my mom's cousin I think. So that makes Mitch my cousin five times removed or something like that. Right? Anyway, he's a cool kid! Mitch is a senior at Pine Creek up in Gleneagle. He's really into skateboarding (as you can see from these pictures) and is a generally easygoing guy, just like his dad. The last time I saw Mitch he was only about 11 or 12 years old, so it was fun to catch up! We had so much fun taking these. I think we captured his spirit pretty well.

Thanks guys, I had a blast! Tamera





I believe Mitch has more shoes than I do (and that's saying a lot). I think using selective color works well for this image.






How cool is this?!? Mitch can launch himself into a back flip off a tree! He's the only person I've ever met who can pull off this stunt. Not only is my family photogenic, they're talented too!

No comments: