I'm Tamera Goldsmith, a portrait and wedding photographer based in Colorado Springs and serving the Front Range: the Springs, Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Pueblo and the world. I specialize in wedding photojournalism and creative lifestyle portraiture, including maternity, babies, children, families and high school senior portraits. Thanks for visiting!



Friday, September 19, 2008

A baby for Liz and Dan!


A couple of weekends ago I had the great pleasure of doing maternity portraits for some of my favorite clients, Elizabeth and Dan. I shot Liz's senior portraits several years ago (and I still remember that day fondly because she wore fairy wings!), and I shot their wedding in the fall of 2006. Now I'm so happy that I can continue to document their story and their growing family. In case the pink paint in the nursery isn't a dead giveaway, I'll give you a little hint: it's a girl! She's due in October. I can hardly wait to meet their little sweetie! Rest assured her pretty face will be here on my blog soon!






My favorite image from their wedding; I took this through a window as I was leaving.

1 comment:

Lacy said...

I love it, reminds me of when you took Hayley new born pics a couple years after we got married. Love the nursery shot!