I'm Tamera Goldsmith, a portrait and wedding photographer based in Colorado Springs and serving the Front Range: the Springs, Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Pueblo and the world. I specialize in wedding photojournalism and creative lifestyle portraiture, including maternity, babies, children, families and high school senior portraits. Thanks for visiting!



Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Alex's senior portraits


This is Alex, a senior at Sand Creek High School. I think he's a great kid -- he's involved in everything from Junior ROTC to band, and he's got a really nice family. His mom Brenda, little sister Caitlin and girlfriend Ashley all came along for the shoot, and we had a blast! It turns out Alex has a great sense of style and was very relaxed in front of the lens. We took a few of these on the same overpass/walkway as Michael's senior portraits (see previous post), but I didn't want to repeat myself so I had Alex pose sitting on the pavement. He looked so cool! At the end of our shoot, Alex changed into his cowboy duds and boy did he look awesome!

Here are a few of my faves from our day. Alex, you're too cool for school!







This is Caitlin. I couldn't resist getting a snap of her little freckle-face.

No comments: