I'm Tamera Goldsmith, a portrait and wedding photographer based in Colorado Springs and serving the Front Range: the Springs, Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Pueblo and the world. I specialize in wedding photojournalism and creative lifestyle portraiture, including maternity, babies, children, families and high school senior portraits. Thanks for visiting!



Friday, August 15, 2008

Stephanie's senior portraits


This gorgeous girl has just started her senior year at Coronado High School. Stephanie's already figured out that she wants to go into the arts, and in fact she's got her sights set on an art college in Denver. Because of her interest in such things she asked me to make her senior portraits a little more funky and a little less traditional. I'm down with that! We shot most of these in the arts district downtown near the railroad tracks. I think Stephanie is spectacularly photogenic, don't you?









2 comments:

Lacy said...

Very nice. I love the close up black and white.

Elaine R. said...

Wow, these are amazing senior portraits. I can't wait until my daughter is a senior so I can have you do hers! You make everyone look good.

Elaine