I'm Tamera Goldsmith, a portrait and wedding photographer based in Colorado Springs and serving the Front Range: the Springs, Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Pueblo and the world. I specialize in wedding photojournalism and creative lifestyle portraiture, including maternity, babies, children, families and high school senior portraits. Thanks for visiting!



Thursday, August 21, 2008

Brianna's senior portraits


Brianna's just starting her senior year at Falcon High School. I shot her BFF's senior portraits last year (Eboni), and Brianna tagged along that day. This year it was her turn! Brianna is not a person who loves being in front of the camera, so she was a tough sell! But I'm happy to report that by the end of our shoot she was vogueing it up like a pro, and she even let me get a little creative. Her cute personality really shined through. You go Brianna!




As we were shooting in Monument Valley Park this sharply dressed, color-coordinated couple walked past. I thought they warranted a snapshot!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks pretty! I especially like the first one, that's the coolest senior picture I've ever seen. You did a good job.

Lacy said...

Great job!