I'm Tamera Goldsmith, a portrait and wedding photographer based in Colorado Springs and serving the Front Range: the Springs, Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Pueblo and the world. I specialize in wedding photojournalism and creative lifestyle portraiture, including maternity, babies, children, families and high school senior portraits. Thanks for visiting!



Sunday, July 27, 2008

Samantha's senior portraits


Just look at this gorgeous girl! Samantha's not just any high school senior, she's the daughter of my friend Angela, whom I've known since I was Samantha's age. Ang and I used to hang out years ago, when I was in high school and college, but since she got married and had kids I've rarely seen her. So it was a real treat when she reconnected with me to shoot her oldest's senior portraits. I just can't believe that Samantha is already a senior in high school -- it seems like yesterday that Angela and George were standing at the altar saying their vows! They really made a beautiful kid, didn't they? And Samantha's not just pretty, she's intelligent, personable, charming and polite. Good job Ang and George!










4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome portraits, Tamera!

Brian Mullins said...

This one is just too cute! Very nice!

Angela Argos said...

Tammy, you made the entire experience so much fun and it shows in every picture! It was so hard to choose a handful of pictures when they were all so great. We can't wait to do the family pictures.
Angela, Samantha's Lucky Mom

Chas Lamborghini said...

Wow- This is George and Angie's kid? I remember George being kind of homely...lol Nice work Tam-