I'm Tamera Goldsmith, a portrait and wedding photographer based in Colorado Springs and serving the Front Range: the Springs, Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Pueblo and the world. I specialize in wedding photojournalism and creative lifestyle portraiture, including maternity, babies, children, families and high school senior portraits. Thanks for visiting!



Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Laura & Matt


Laura and Matt are a really groovy couple! She's an art teacher, which is all right in my book, and he's a geek. They have a lot in common -- they're both creative (she's into photography and he's into metalworking) and both possess a unique sense of humor. It's fun to watch them interact, they practically finish each other's sentences! We took these engagement photos a couple of weekends ago in downtown Colorado Springs. I had this idea that the King's Chef Diner on Costilla would make a fun location for some of their pictures. It turns out that it was one of Laura's favorite haunts back in high school! Fancy that. I told you she was cool!

I can't wait for your wedding guys! It's going to be a blast!

Tamera

Laura has the most perfect teeth I've ever seen. Look at that Colgate smile!









1 comment:

Kim Dugay said...

The colors of the diner in the background are really cool! Great job, Tam!