I'm Tamera Goldsmith, a portrait and wedding photographer based in Colorado Springs and serving the Front Range: the Springs, Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Pueblo and the world. I specialize in wedding photojournalism and creative lifestyle portraiture, including maternity, babies, children, families and high school senior portraits. Thanks for visiting!



Friday, July 11, 2008

Jakob, Jessica & Ryan


Jakob's my new boyfriend! Just kidding. But I do think he's a cutie! Anyone as cheerful as Jakob is okay in my book! A couple of weekends ago, he and his parents, Ryan and Jessica, spent a little time with me and my camera at the park, and here are the results. I think this is the cutest family ever! And look at Jakob's blond hair! I had so much fun with all of them and I just love the pictures I got. Thanks for a great day guys!










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's only one thing wrong with the pictures you took.... they turned out SO beautiful that I'm not going to have enough wall space to display them all! You're awesome!!