I'm Tamera Goldsmith, a portrait and wedding photographer based in Colorado Springs and serving the Front Range: the Springs, Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Pueblo and the world. I specialize in wedding photojournalism and creative lifestyle portraiture, including maternity, babies, children, families and high school senior portraits. Thanks for visiting!



Friday, June 27, 2008

Senior portrait special!


I'm running a senior portrait special right now! Book your senior portrait sitting before August 1st and receive four sheets of wallets free (that's a $46 value). Contact me to schedule your sitting.

The beautiful girl in these pictures is Jacqueline, and we did her senior portraits last week. Lucky girl, she's soooo pretty and she has this amazing cascade of hair that reaches almost to her knees. Wow!
Talk about a fashion accessory! We did her portraits at the Garden of the Gods, Monument Valley Park and in an alleyway downtown. I usually only do two locations, but we were having so much fun I just couldn't stop! Thanks for a fun day Jacqueline, you're an awesome model!

Tamera

This western shirt belonged to Jacquline's mom in her high school days!







Isn't Jacqueline's hair beautiful?



I think she looks more than a little like Cindy Crawford in this shot!

No comments: