I'm Tamera Goldsmith, a portrait and wedding photographer based in Colorado Springs and serving the Front Range: the Springs, Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Pueblo and the world. I specialize in wedding photojournalism and creative lifestyle portraiture, including maternity, babies, children, families and high school senior portraits. Thanks for visiting!



Monday, June 02, 2008

Julia & Brian


My friend Ginger, who is a talented portrait photographer, agreed to shoot the wedding of her friends Julia and Brian a couple of weekends ago. Since Ginger is more or less a neophyte to wedding photography I agreed to come along and "spot" her on the big day (not that she needed my help -- she did great!). As second shooter I tried to stay more in the background and grab the moments as they happened rather than jumping in and acting as the official photographer. And of course I got to carry Ginger's camera bags and hold the reflector! This was a simple, charming wedding at the home of Brian's aunt and uncle in north Denver, and I had a really nice time working with Ginger. Congratulations Julia and Brian, it was fun being a small part of your big day!

Brian and Julia are total Broncomaniacs. Check out Brian's cuff links!


Julia's daughter Cheyenne took a rather blase' approach to things.




Brian's nephews served as ring bearers. Here they are receiving last minute instructions from Mom.


The grandmas



This little ring bearer kept playing peek-a-boo with me from behind the door.


Waiting for the ceremony to begin. Check out the little guy at the top left. What a ham!







No comments: