I'm Tamera Goldsmith, a portrait and wedding photographer based in Colorado Springs and serving the Front Range: the Springs, Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Pueblo and the world. I specialize in wedding photojournalism and creative lifestyle portraiture, including maternity, babies, children, families and high school senior portraits. Thanks for visiting!



Saturday, May 03, 2008

Marianne's wedding!


My beautiful cousin Marianne is getting married next month! Today was her final dress fitting at Danelle's Bridal. Wow! What a fantastic dress! It was my first time seeing it, I was having a hard time visualizing it from Marianne's description so this was exciting. And she looked so pretty! I can't be at Marianne's wedding because I'll be shooting Bobbi and Sean's big event that day, but I'll be doing a "day after" shoot with Marianne and Mel and I can't wait. I'll blog those pictures too!

Marianne is not just beautiful, she's smart as a whip, accomplished and successful. We're all very proud of her and happy as can be for her and Mel. Love you sweetie!



She's going to be a gorgeous bride!




Marianne has great taste! I think her Maggie Sottero dress is unique and stylish.

Danelle's Bridal is awesome! I couldn't get enough of the beautiful gowns and accessories there, and the white glove service. I highly recommend it if you're gown shopping!



A quick snap of Marianne's rather awesome diamond...




Okay, this dog has absolutely nothing to do with Marianne's wedding but I had to blog his funny face! His name is Hershey, and he's one of the house dogs at Best Foreign Used Auto Parts over on the west side. Pat and I were looking for a hubcap for our Volvo and this was our welcoming committee.



A face only a mother could love! This is Hershey's buddy Omar. There was another funny dog there named Irwin but he was too much of a spaz, I couldn't get a good shot of him. Anyone who has goofy dogs like this is all right in my book.

1 comment:

Kim Jackson said...

Tam, I have three things to say. #1. Your cousin is GORGEOUS. She will make a beautiful bride. #2. I LOVE HERSHEY! What a sweetheart. #3. I love Omar, too. What a great work day it would be to have your pets with you the whole day through!