I'm Tamera Goldsmith, a portrait and wedding photographer based in Colorado Springs and serving the Front Range: the Springs, Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Pueblo and the world. I specialize in wedding photojournalism and creative lifestyle portraiture, including maternity, babies, children, families and high school senior portraits. Thanks for visiting!



Saturday, April 05, 2008

Tricia, Jeff, Alyce & Kylie


Another great photo shoot on the beach! These were taken in San Clemente, California, right around sunset. What gorgeous lighting! Tricia and Jeff have two beautiful daughters, Alyce and Kylie, and boy do those girls have a lot of energy! Sometimes I get great results when I just let the kids play and not give them too much direction -- such was the case with these two. As you can see from the pictures, Kylie and Alyce have definitely got energy to spare, and I got some super shots of them. I was relieved to get them to sit still just long enough for a nice formal family pose! I was also pleased to get a few snaps of just Tricia and Jeff, kind of romantic, and I think it's been a long time since they've had a romantic picture taken -- parenthood changes everything!




Alyce is a total ham in front of the camera! Isn't she adorable?



Kylie is a cutie!




Somehow I got the girls to sit still long enough to grab this shot. Whew!



I'm in love with this picture for some reason. I just think it's a cool moment.


No comments: