I'm Tamera Goldsmith, a portrait and wedding photographer based in Colorado Springs and serving the Front Range: the Springs, Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Pueblo and the world. I specialize in wedding photojournalism and creative lifestyle portraiture, including maternity, babies, children, families and high school senior portraits. Thanks for visiting!



Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Random blog post


I bought a little point and shoot Canon camera last year and I carry it around with me wherever I go. As a result, I tend to take a lot of pictures like these. That was goal I guess -- to take pictures for fun instead of just for professional purposes. Anyway, the point of this post is multi-pronged: A) to gripe about people who never take down their Christmas decorations; B) to prove once and for all that my cat is the cutest cat in the universe; and C) to show you my new studio space, which I will be moving into at the end of this month.

Enjoy the randomness -- Tamera



I took this picture on February 7th. I shot it through the windshield of my car in Denver, just off the Santa Fe exit from I-25 in front of a Diamond Shamrock. This has got to be the most wretched, saddest-looking "Christmas tree" I've ever seen! It's downright depressing! Pet peeve alert! It's April now and just today I saw a dreary looking, dead wreath clinging to someone's front door. For the love of God, please take down your Christmas decorations!

This is my cat Lilo, the cutest cat in the universe, and if you don't agree I'll fight you



I took these pictures at Monument Valley Park while on a walk with Pat. I thought the ice floes looked a little like continents.




Here's my new studio on North Weber -- I'll be moving in at the end of this month. Stand by for your party invitation!

1 comment:

Kim J said...

#1. Lilo is awfully cute...majestic even. #2. I will be waiting for the grand opening of your new studio!