I'm Tamera Goldsmith, a portrait and wedding photographer based in Colorado Springs and serving the Front Range: the Springs, Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Pueblo and the world. I specialize in wedding photojournalism and creative lifestyle portraiture, including maternity, babies, children, families and high school senior portraits. Thanks for visiting!



Saturday, April 12, 2008

My cousin's family


One of the highlights of my trip to southern California was getting to see my cousin Sheila and her beautiful family. She has got the most gorgeous kids: Rhea, Shane and Lily. Unfortunately we didn't get to spend a lot of time together, but we did manage to squeeze in a little family portrait shoot at Huntington Beach. It was so nice to hang out with them, even if only for a little while! The last time I saw Sheila was almost three years ago when she was pregnant with Lily, so this was my first time meeting the baby. She was so cute! All of Sheila and David's kids are beautiful and adorable in their own way, and I was so happy to see them!


Sheila and her husband David

This is two year-old Lily, the apple of everyone's eye.


Shane is six now! He's turning into a young man!



15 year-old Rhea. I can't believe how she's grown since the last time I saw her. I remember when she was a newborn, and now she's taller than me! She reminds me so much of myself at her age.



Rhea and her BFF Teresa.


Cute couple!

No comments: