I'm Tamera Goldsmith, a portrait and wedding photographer based in Colorado Springs and serving the Front Range: the Springs, Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Pueblo and the world. I specialize in wedding photojournalism and creative lifestyle portraiture, including maternity, babies, children, families and high school senior portraits. Thanks for visiting!



Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Nora & Grant


These two know how to throw a party! Nora and Grant are some of my favorite clients. I shot their wedding at the Cordillera Spa in Vail in August of 2003, and ever since then I've been privileged to document their growing family. They been such a treat, and for me it's fun to watch their lives progress.

For their 30th birthday(s), Grant and Nora decided to throw a great party at Mizuna on Capital Hill in Denver.
They asked me to document a couple of hours of the event. Funny, I recognized a lot of the faces there from the wedding! And I've even shot weddings for some of those people since!

The party was stylish and fun, just like Nora and Grant. Cheers to you guys on your 30th! It's going to be a great decade.


The menu reads, "La Vie de Nos Reve" -- the life of our dream. I love how the first course is mac and cheese with lobster. Genius!


The happy thirtysomethings

Their youngest, Mireille. I think she senses that mac and cheese is on the way!


The talented kitchen staff at Mizuna. Grant and Nora really appreciate great food and wine.



All the girls...

And all the guys!

That's Grant's dad Geoff on the left -- he's a hoot!





Some snaps from their Vail wedding, August 2003. These are fairly low res scans (from film!), so please excuse if they look a little fuzzy!



No comments: