I'm Tamera Goldsmith, a portrait and wedding photographer based in Colorado Springs and serving the Front Range: the Springs, Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Pueblo and the world. I specialize in wedding photojournalism and creative lifestyle portraiture, including maternity, babies, children, families and high school senior portraits. Thanks for visiting!



Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Janet, Ethan and Rachel


Greetings blog readers! Thanks for your patience while I was out of town for a week -- I haven't updated my blog in nine days and I think I'm going through withdrawals! Pat and I took a trip to Las Vegas for the WPPI convention (that's about a jillion photographers converging all at once on the strip). It was great fun and I learned a lot. After Vegas we headed for southern California where I did a number of portrait shoots, including this one.

Janet is one of my oldest friends. In fact, we've been buds for 25 years! She, her husband Ethan and their daughter Rachel live in a wonderful community in Orange County. Since they were nice enough to let us crash at their house during our stay, I repaid their kindness with some fun, casual family portraits on the beach. These were taken at sunset, the proverbial golden hour, and the light was fantastic. Rachel is six now and I can't believe how she's grown! And she's gorgeous.

Thanks Janet and Ethan for being such awesome hosts! Next time you'll have to come to Colorado!




I may be a little biased but I think Rachel is a beautiful child! Ford Models is meeting with her this week, so we took a few head shots too.






Janet and me -- still the closest of friends after 25 years!

No comments: