I'm Tamera Goldsmith, a portrait and wedding photographer based in Colorado Springs and serving the Front Range: the Springs, Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Pueblo and the world. I specialize in wedding photojournalism and creative lifestyle portraiture, including maternity, babies, children, families and high school senior portraits. Thanks for visiting!



Monday, March 31, 2008

Jack


I took these portraits of two year-old Jack and his moms Deb and Linda last week in Huntington Beach, California. I am absolutely in love with this child! He's about the happiest baby ever.
Just look at that curly hair and those twinkling eyes! We had a great time running around on the beach and a nearby park, following Jack as he did his thing. What a little cutie, and what a joy it was for me to capture his two year-old self!


A man and his bike: it's a sacred thing.






Jack makes the cutest faces for the camera!




No comments: