I'm Tamera Goldsmith, a portrait and wedding photographer based in Colorado Springs and serving the Front Range: the Springs, Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Pueblo and the world. I specialize in wedding photojournalism and creative lifestyle portraiture, including maternity, babies, children, families and high school senior portraits. Thanks for visiting!



Saturday, March 15, 2008

How's this for inspiration?!?


This is Allison, a personal trainer, marathoner and fitness model in Boulder, and she is the fittest person I've ever met in my life! Allison needed some new pictures for her portfolio, and we had so much fun today going to different locations in Boulder as she skipped rope, cycled, ran, jumped and contorted herself into various yoga poses without ever breaking a sweat! This is one seriously fit human being! Once I got over the awe, I was able to appreciate how hard she works for that perfect body. Now I'm inspired!


Allison did multiple pull-ups for the camera. She made it look effortless. I can't even do half a pull-up!




No one should be allowed to look this good while running!


A couple of head shots for her book


1 comment:

Kim J said...

WOW! She is an inspiration! I wish I had the drive she does!