I'm Tamera Goldsmith, a portrait and wedding photographer based in Colorado Springs and serving the Front Range: the Springs, Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Pueblo and the world. I specialize in wedding photojournalism and creative lifestyle portraiture, including maternity, babies, children, families and high school senior portraits. Thanks for visiting!



Tuesday, February 19, 2008

What I got for Valentine's Day


I got, of course, flowers and chocolate! In fact, Pat got me two flower arrangements: a bouquet of red roses and a bouquet of tulips. Love him. Love, love, LOVE him.

Of course, being Tamera Goldsmith, I waited about two or three days for the flowers to really open up and bloom, then I took some pictures of them. These were taken in my kitchen and dining room in the late afternoon.
I generally don't use a lot of effects in Photoshop (I'm more of a purist I guess), but I decided to really cook the heck out of these and see what they would look like. Kinda cool!

As for the chocolate, it disappeared before I could photograph it. I hope you had a happy V-Day too.

Tamera



1 comment:

Kim said...

Gorgeous flowers! Pat did well! You did well taking the photos, too! At least you can enjoy them by looking at your art work well after they're gone!