I'm Tamera Goldsmith, a portrait and wedding photographer based in Colorado Springs and serving the Front Range: the Springs, Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Pueblo and the world. I specialize in wedding photojournalism and creative lifestyle portraiture, including maternity, babies, children, families and high school senior portraits. Thanks for visiting!



Friday, February 08, 2008

Katherine & Bryan


In the interest of full disclosure, I'm going to admit right now that Katherine and Bryan got married in January of last year and I am just now blogging it! It's just that I wasn't terribly consistent about blogging during the time frame of their wedding, and now I'm completely addicted to my blog so I'll be catching up on a couple of events that I blipped over last year. So here you go.

This wedding took place in Denver on a very chilly day, but the chilliness didn't dampen anyone's spirits. It was a great party. I had a super time documenting their big event, and I'm tickled to report that Katherine has just this week informed me that she and Bryan are expecting their first baby in August! Yippee! Congratulations Katherine and Bryan, you guys are going to be great parents!




The church was under construction and it was very cold outside, so that left us with fairly limited choices for portraits. But we found a couple of nice spots, including this stairwell near a window.


We did jump in our cars for a quick tour of downtown to get a few poses in front of some Denver landmarks, like the Capitol building. Brrrr it was cold!


A whole lotta smoochin' going on! Actually this is one of my favorite images from last year. I cannot resist a dramatic vanishing point.

This image of Katherine in her gown was taken on (gasp!) film. One of the girls that works in my photo lab fell in love with the dress after seeing this picture!


A view of the Denver twilight from the reception


Their first dance


I love this picture, I think it's so romantic! Katherine and Bryan were such troopers to go up and down the escalator for me three times, smooching while I snapped away. Not that they were complaining about the smooching part!

No comments: