I'm Tamera Goldsmith, a portrait and wedding photographer based in Colorado Springs and serving the Front Range: the Springs, Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Pueblo and the world. I specialize in wedding photojournalism and creative lifestyle portraiture, including maternity, babies, children, families and high school senior portraits. Thanks for visiting!



Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Erika & Andrew


Another wedding from a while back... I'm just now working on their album (it took them a while to order it), but Erika and Andrew tied the knot in September of 2006. I figured I might as well blog the pics while I'm working on them! Now that I'm designing their album, I'm really enjoying reviewing Erika and Andrew's wedding images with fresh eyes. Such a cute couple! They had actually been together a number of years before they decided to make it official, so Erika was very excited and emotional that day. She looked positively radiant. And I'm happy to report that I will be shooting her sister Dedra's wedding in April. I can hardly wait!





Erika and her two sisters, Dedra and Leah. I'll be shooting Dedra's wedding in April! To see Dedra and Joe's engagement pictures click here



The church had very strict rules regarding photography so I had to get creative. They asked me to stay three pews behind the last filled pew; since it was a full house, I ended up covering the ceremony from the vestibule! For this image I set the camera on the floor.


I love this picture! They just look so happy.


My favorite part of every wedding is those giddy moments directly after the ceremony: "We did it!"




Showing off her new ring to Andrew's Grandma.







Dedra and her good friend from high school, Anna. I shot Anna's wedding in June of 2004.



There was an awesome creme brulee for dessert with accompanying light show.

No comments: