I'm Tamera Goldsmith, a portrait and wedding photographer based in Colorado Springs and serving the Front Range: the Springs, Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Pueblo and the world. I specialize in wedding photojournalism and creative lifestyle portraiture, including maternity, babies, children, families and high school senior portraits. Thanks for visiting!



Saturday, February 09, 2008

Andreana & Rob


Here's another wedding that I shot last year and never blogged until now. Andreana and Rob were married at a private residence in Phoenix, Arizona last February. Phoenix in February is far more desirable than Colorado Springs! I was grateful for the reprieve from our freezing temperatures here.

Rob is one of those guys whose friends always thought would never get married. It turns out that he's the marrying kind after all, he just had to find the right girl! I like Andreana so much, so Rob let me tell you, you got a real catch! :o) They're so cute together -- you can see from the pictures how happy they were that day.





Andreana's friends presented her with a gift early in the day: custom-engraved wine goblets. This is her reaction upon opening the box.



I thought Rob looked very stylish in his seersucker suit!


Andreana was so glamorous! Here she is with her beloved Gigi and Gidget, retired greyhounds that she rescued.



Andreana's sister and friends did all the bouquets and flower arrangements as a gift for the couple.




So happy!




I don't consider myself a traditional photographer, but I think it's nice to capture a traditional pose like this. Doesn't it remind you of your parents' wedding picture?

The sky really was this blue, I didn't to anything to intensify it. Gorgeous.




This dog was such a character! It looks like he's waiting his turn for the bathroom!




1 comment:

Kim J said...

Great collection of photos! I love how the couple included Gigi and Gidget!