I'm Tamera Goldsmith, a portrait and wedding photographer based in Colorado Springs and serving the Front Range: the Springs, Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Pueblo and the world. I specialize in wedding photojournalism and creative lifestyle portraiture, including maternity, babies, children, families and high school senior portraits. Thanks for visiting!



Saturday, January 26, 2008

My new and improved blog!

Actually it's the same blog as before, I just changed the colors to match my new and improved site (http://www.clickphotography.net/). I spent months redesigning my website and it launched today! I figured the blog should at least be in the same color family, so I changed the background color to white and tweaked a few other minor things. You can still view all the previous posts (just click on "older posts" at the bottom of this page). Going forward, any pictures I post will have my new and improved logo on them, which looks like this:
(Meanwhile all my older posts will feature the old logo.) I'm incredibly happy to have my new site finally online. It took months to design -- a perpetual back burner project. Since this is theoretically the slowest time of year for me, I took the project off the back burner and made a big push over the last couple of weeks to just get it finished. I can't describe the feeling of relief I felt today when it finally went live!

2 comments:

Renee said...

Tamara
Everything looks Great! Your hard work definitely paid off!! Congrats
Renee

Kim J said...

I wanted to let you know that I think your new site is very elegant looking. It looks great!