I'm Tamera Goldsmith, a portrait and wedding photographer based in Colorado Springs and serving the Front Range: the Springs, Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Pueblo and the world. I specialize in wedding photojournalism and creative lifestyle portraiture, including maternity, babies, children, families and high school senior portraits. Thanks for visiting!



Sunday, January 20, 2008

Kim & Jason


Yet another couple who met in high school! Kim and Jason were introduced by a mutual friend at Sierra High and soon became inseparable. Just like Andi and Glenn, however, things were strictly platonic. It wasn't until years later that they reconnected, oddly enough at work! Jason serendipitously got hired on at the same company where Kim has worked for years, and this time the sparks flew. Another cool thing about this story is that I used to work there too, in a past life. I quit my job in corporate America many years ago to pursue photography full time, and Kim was one of the few people I've stayed in touch with since then. I think she's a wonderful person and she deserves this happiness! She and Jason have set the date for June 20th and I can't wait. Congrats to both of you on finding each other again!






4 comments:

Kim J said...

What a perfectly wonderful blog entry! Tamera, you did a great job on our pictures! Thanks for everything!

Tamera said...

What a perfectly wonderful COUPLE!!! :o) Tamera

Kate said...

I love the pics!!!!

Shelly said...

Kim,
I am so happy for you! These are awesome pictures and you can just feel the love between you two by looking at these pics! Congrats to you both! I wish forever happiness!