I'm Tamera Goldsmith, a portrait and wedding photographer based in Colorado Springs and serving the Front Range: the Springs, Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Pueblo and the world. I specialize in wedding photojournalism and creative lifestyle portraiture, including maternity, babies, children, families and high school senior portraits. Thanks for visiting!



Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Julie & Ian


I'm so excited to be the photographer for Julie and Ian's wedding! Julie was the maid of honor at a wedding I shot way back in January of 2003 (so long ago that it was on that ancient medium known as film, so I don't have any images to share with you here), and we hit it off so well that she proceeded to refer me to everyone she knew that was getting married. So Julie's responsible for my pictures of Heather and Ray (July 2005), and Melissa and Kyle (October 2005), and now it's her turn!
I've so enjoyed working with her and Ian thus far and I can't wait for their wedding in May. Here are their engagement portraits... aren't they cute? I can't wait for the big day!









1 comment:

Kim J said...

I saw Julie & Ian's engagement announcement in the newspaper recently and thought to myself "Wow! That's a great picture and it looks a lot like one of Tamera's!" I was right! Great job, Tamera!