I'm Tamera Goldsmith, a portrait and wedding photographer based in Colorado Springs and serving the Front Range: the Springs, Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Pueblo and the world. I specialize in wedding photojournalism and creative lifestyle portraiture, including maternity, babies, children, families and high school senior portraits. Thanks for visiting!



Sunday, December 09, 2007

'tis the season for wedding albums


Like many photographers I'm in album mode this time of year! It's a slow time for me wedding-wise, so these colder months present opportunities to work on albums and the like. I just finished putting together Kim and Kent's album. It's a 20 page Kambara Nouveau Classic album and it's gorgeous. I really like the look of Kambara leather matted albums because they're the best of both worlds: very classic and traditional on the outside, yet modern and contemporary within. And they show off the pictures beautifully!





No comments: