I'm Tamera Goldsmith, a portrait and wedding photographer based in Colorado Springs and serving the Front Range: the Springs, Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Pueblo and the world. I specialize in wedding photojournalism and creative lifestyle portraiture, including maternity, babies, children, families and high school senior portraits. Thanks for visiting!



Saturday, December 01, 2007

Sabrina & Dale


I thought I'd better share these engagement pictures that I did of Sabrina and Dale last month, because their wedding was today! (I'll blog their wedding pics later on.) What a cute couple. Sabrina's from Hawaii, so the cold weather is a big issue for her -- good thing we had a beautiful, perfect day to take these pictures! These two are so clearly in love. It's nice to be able to capture that. Congratulations guys!









No comments: