I'm Tamera Goldsmith, a portrait and wedding photographer based in Colorado Springs and serving the Front Range: the Springs, Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Pueblo and the world. I specialize in wedding photojournalism and creative lifestyle portraiture, including maternity, babies, children, families and high school senior portraits. Thanks for visiting!



Friday, December 07, 2007

Juli & Mike


I recently had the occasion to revisit a wedding I shot in September of 2003 in downtown Denver. Juli and Mike have by now been married over four years and have had two babies! I think it's good to go back and look at "old" work. It's nice to reminisce about weddings past, and it's also interesting to look at what I did then compared to how I'm shooting things now. For me it's also very gratifiying to see that pictures I took years ago still hold up. Oh and by the way, these were shot on film -- I didn't go digital until last year.

I hope you enjoy looking at Juli and Mike's pictures as much as I've enjoyed reminiscing about their wonderful wedding.


Juli getting into her gown -- look at the excitement on her face!

Juli's best friend presented her with this rosary just before the ceremony. Juli wore it wrapped around her wrist all day.

The ceremony was at Holy Ghost cathedral in downtown Denver. Here's Juli's dad giving her away to Mike.



Upon exiting the church, the chauffeur of their hired vintage Rolls had chilled champagne at the ready for Juli and Mike.

I've always loved this photo of Juli. I think she looks so radiant and beautiful.


One of my all time favorite shots! I just like the way he's kind of leaning over to snap the picture.




The reception was at the Tivoli.



Their first dance -- see how he's looking at her! That's love, baby!

Juli's mom and dad

Last shot of the night!

No comments: