I'm Tamera Goldsmith, a portrait and wedding photographer based in Colorado Springs and serving the Front Range: the Springs, Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Pueblo and the world. I specialize in wedding photojournalism and creative lifestyle portraiture, including maternity, babies, children, families and high school senior portraits. Thanks for visiting!



Tuesday, November 06, 2007

A very special bun in the oven


A couple of weeks ago I had the great honor of doing belly pictures for a very pregnant Emily. I'm extremely fond of Emily and this is not our first photographic collaboration, not by a long shot. I originally met her several years ago when she was a bridesmaid for her good friend Dana. We hit it off really well and I had some ideas bouncing around my head for a photo shoot, so I asked her if she wouldn't mind doing some modeling for me. Thus began our friendship and our photographic history. But Emily is not only beautiful and photogenic, she is also a truly sweet and decent person. It's hard to believe that someone so gorgeous can be such a lovely human being on the inside as well, but Emily is truly the complete package. When she married Matt in 2004 at Hillside Gardens I was so happy to be their photographer! And a year later, when Emily was the maid of honor at her best friend Julie's wedding, I was there to shoot it too. So naturally when Emily shared the happy news that she was expecting, I jumped at the chance to document her pregnancy. The baby is due any time now. It's a boy, and I cannot wait to meet and photograph him!






Below are a couple of Emily's modeling pictures from our first shoot together, about January 2002.


And here are a couple of images from Emily and Matt's wedding in August of 2004. They're going to have a beautiful baby!



No comments: