I'm Tamera Goldsmith, a portrait and wedding photographer based in Colorado Springs and serving the Front Range: the Springs, Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Pueblo and the world. I specialize in wedding photojournalism and creative lifestyle portraiture, including maternity, babies, children, families and high school senior portraits. Thanks for visiting!



Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Welcome Tyler!


Courtney and Michael got married three years ago this month and I was lucky enough to photograph their big event, so I was tickled to receive an e-mail from her a few months ago announcing the birth of their first child, Tyler. Last month Courtney asked me to take a few pictures of their little one and I jumped at the chance. He's adorable! On top of which he's a really cheerful little guy, he didn't cry at all for the entire time I was there. He did, however, pee once, poop twice, spit up three times and drool pretty much continuously. No worries, we just worked the shoot around all the bodily fluids. Congratulations Courtney and Mike! (Mike, he looks just like you.)

Oh and by the way, one of these images is going to be in the Take 7 show, but you'll have to come to the opening this Friday to find out which one...


I love taking pictures of people's stuff. Especially baby stuff.

Michael's about 6'4" or 6'5", so it's funny to see him turn into such a big puddle of goo around his kid.




Here's a favorite image from Courtney and Michael's wedding, October 2004

1 comment:

Kim J said...

What a gorgeous family! Great photos!