I'm Tamera Goldsmith, a portrait and wedding photographer based in Colorado Springs and serving the Front Range: the Springs, Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Pueblo and the world. I specialize in wedding photojournalism and creative lifestyle portraiture, including maternity, babies, children, families and high school senior portraits. Thanks for visiting!



Sunday, October 28, 2007

Nolan & Avery


I really love it when my wedding clients call me back for portraits when they start having kids. It just warms the cockles of my heart. Nora and Grant got married in August of 2003, and before you knew it they had two little ones, Nolan and Avery. These kids are so stinkin' cute! And I'm not just just saying that because I'm biased. Just take a look at their sweet little faces! This shoot was a little tough because it was very hot out (June in Denver, stifling!) and Avery wasn't sure she was into this photography thing at first. But with a little patience we got some very cute moments indeed! Ahhh, childhood.



Beautiful Nora. Motherhood becomes her.


Don't you just love those two little bitty teeth? Adorable!


Here's an image from Nora and Grant's wedding in Vail, August 2003

No comments: