I'm Tamera Goldsmith, a portrait and wedding photographer based in Colorado Springs and serving the Front Range: the Springs, Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Pueblo and the world. I specialize in wedding photojournalism and creative lifestyle portraiture, including maternity, babies, children, families and high school senior portraits. Thanks for visiting!



Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Laura & Chad


Here's a really cute couple! Laura and Chad are getting married in December. Laura's not just a client, she's a former workmate of Pat's from a couple of years ago. I'd never met her but Pat had told me how cool she was, and he was right. Laura, Chad and I took an afternoon a couple of weeks ago to sneak out to Manitou Lake and take their engagement pictures. It was a beautiful day, my favorite time of year, and the light was fantastic. We just strolled around the lake and goofed off in the sunshine for a while. They were so much fun and so down to earth, I can't wait to shoot their wedding!





Isn't Laura pretty? She's going to look great in her wedding gown!

No comments: