I'm Tamera Goldsmith, a portrait and wedding photographer based in Colorado Springs and serving the Front Range: the Springs, Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Pueblo and the world. I specialize in wedding photojournalism and creative lifestyle portraiture, including maternity, babies, children, families and high school senior portraits. Thanks for visiting!



Friday, October 26, 2007

Grace & Johan

Here's a wedding I shot with Charlotte Geary a few weeks back at the Air Force Academy Cadet Chapel. As second shooter I get to be second banana, a totally different perspective that I really appreciate getting from time to time! Charlotte took care of the heavy duty stuff while I tagged along and shot whatever I wanted. It was great! Grace and Johan are such a cute couple. Grace told me they've already been together about eight years, so I suppose it was about time they made it official. I really loved her dress -- it was truly original and gorgeous. I just couldn't stop taking pictures of her in that amazing dress! It was such a beautiful and sunny Colorado day, a perfect day for a wedding. BTW a couple of these images will be featured in the upcoming Take 7 show, but I'm not telling which ones -- you'll have to come to the opening to find out!

Here's Grace just a few moments before stepping out and greeting Johan for portraits before the ceremony.

Johan is clearly in awe of his bride's beauty!

The groomsmen arrive, looking cool in their tuxes

...and the maid of honor arrives with a big smile for her BFF.

Isn't Grace lovely?


In this picture Grace is actually posing for Charlotte while I snap away from off to the side. I love lens flare!



This shot was taken from way, way, WAY up in the balcony!


A closer look at that spectacular dress

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really cool photos! Love the gown, too! I like the quad photo, but I never really like to talk too much about flare.