I'm Tamera Goldsmith, a portrait and wedding photographer based in Colorado Springs and serving the Front Range: the Springs, Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Pueblo and the world. I specialize in wedding photojournalism and creative lifestyle portraiture, including maternity, babies, children, families and high school senior portraits. Thanks for visiting!



Monday, October 29, 2007

Dana & Doug


Dana and Doug have been together for over ten years. When they finally decided to get married, Colorado Springs was their location of choice even though they live in Texas. It was a small event, just the very nearest and dearest, held in early July in the garden of Doug's sister's home. I thought it was like a little shangri-la in the heart of Colorado Springs -- all dappled sunlight and flowers everywhere. Since I was only there for three hours I didn't get a lot of reception shots, but I did capture some very sweet and heartfelt moments during the ceremony. Congratulations Dana and Doug on finally making it official!



There were lots of giggles during the ceremony.


The kiss! (click on the image to see it larger)








No comments: