I'm Tamera Goldsmith, a portrait and wedding photographer based in Colorado Springs and serving the Front Range: the Springs, Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Pueblo and the world. I specialize in wedding photojournalism and creative lifestyle portraiture, including maternity, babies, children, families and high school senior portraits. Thanks for visiting!



Saturday, October 27, 2007

Amanda & Zac


Lately I've been shooting so much that I haven't had time to blog! It's catch-up time. I shot these engagement portraits of Amanda and Zac a month ago. They met in college, at Michigan State, and are such diehard Sparty fans that they actually planned their wedding around next fall's football schedule. Since Zac still lives in Michigan while he finishes grad school and Amanda lives here, they don't get to see each other very often. So they were more than happy to smooch it up for the camera!





Here's our attempt at a Calvin Klein ad.

I think this one's my favorite. There was a lot of laughing going on. What a fun shoot! And when I got home from shooting Zac and Amanda, my little neighbor across the street, Lennox, was outside playing while his dad Robert kept an eye on him. Lennox is three and he already knows that I'm the picture lady. I can never resist taking pictures of the little guy when the opportunity arises. He struck some poses on mom's Halloween yard decor while I snapped off a few frames (below). Isn't he cute?


No comments: