I'm Tamera Goldsmith, a portrait and wedding photographer based in Colorado Springs and serving the Front Range: the Springs, Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Pueblo and the world. I specialize in wedding photojournalism and creative lifestyle portraiture, including maternity, babies, children, families and high school senior portraits. Thanks for visiting!



Sunday, September 30, 2007

Steve & Amy

Steve and Amy got married in August at Pauline Memorial Chapel in the Broadmoor, with the reception at the Officers Club at the Air Force Academy. There's kind of a funny story behind this wedding: when they interviewed me as their potential photographer I couldn't help feeling that there was something familiar about Steve, and he kept looking at me kind of funny too. He was the first to put it together -- it turns out that Steve and I were regulars in the same nightclub scene years ago, and we hung around with the same crowd. I hadn't seen Steve in about a zillion years and I didn't recognize him! Yet it's the same old Steve. Just as cool and laid back as ever, and we still have friends in common. Isn't that funny? And Amy is super cool, just the right girl for him. Now we're all grown up, out of college and have real careers and lives, and I was so pleased that they chose me to document this happy day!



I love this moment! Amy looks so excited to finally be putting her wedding dress on for real.

Steve and his brother fooling around. Look at Mom's face, you can tell she's thinking, "Oh, those boys!"





A slightly unscripted moment during the portraits.


I thought Amy's dress was spectacular, so somehow I convinced her to run toward me like Marie Antoinette. She thought that was pretty crazy but she did it anyway.



Amy dancing with her father.

A couple of kids at the reception were dancing like maniacs!


No comments: